What is TeacherTube?
TeacherTube is a website that lets teachers, students, and parents view and share educational videos in one safe space. It allows users to upload their own videos as well. It connects educators and students across the globe. This commercial shows teachers of all levels of how they can make their lessons more interactive by adding the videos and how they can share these videos with their students so that they can access them at home. It opens another door for students, teachers, and parents to communicate and provides a fun platform for learning.
View commercial here:
Learning topic: TeacherTube
Targeted Learners: Teachers, students, and parents
Estimated Time: 5-10 minutes to set up account
Resources Required: Computer, internet, and a free account
- Go to http://www.teachertube.com
- Choose whether you are a student, teacher, or parent
- Create account
- Click on the search bar and search any topic to find relevant video
- If you are a teacher, you can can create a classroom and add students and parents
- Go to your “hub”
- Click “My Classroom”
- Add students and parents by user name
- Click on video you would like to share and choose “add to classroom”
- Parents can log in to help find videos for their kids to study
- To upload videos
- Click “upload at the top of the screen
- Choose file to upload
- Anyone can upload videos, as long as they are educational
- Parents and teachers can log in to view any projects their students have upload by searching the students user name or having the students add it to their teacher’s classroom.